quotes Cathy likes


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."— Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Day 8

I haven't written anything since Saturday.  That was a big catch up day for me, and today has been the same thing.  In a way I was on a roll, and I was also inspired, as I was looking through old photo albums and writing a little bit about Rome in my story.


So I went through my photo albums to find some inspiration, and I found this photo of via condotti that I took in April 1999.  It wasn't originally black and white, I scanned it in like that.

Plus I found a few postcards I had saved as well.




Instead of the 1666 words today, I managed 2300.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring?  My book has now moved to a different location - offshore.  Hopefully that will bring along inspiration.  Although I am wondering if I should go back and fill out my story some more by heading to another place in Italy...

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo Cathy. A great picture, really tells the story. It's one for the travel album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Mario. Writing this book and reminiscing about the past has really made me yearn to go back to Rome.

    ReplyDelete